What to Write to Me About
- Questions about family travel.
- Proposals for partnering, per my Work With Me page.
- If you’ve found something amazing, unique and kid-friendly somewhere in the world, please let me know!
- If you represent a destination, hotel, travel product/service or PR firm and you want me to be aware of you, great! I only recommend places and things that we have personally tried out and loved. I’m always looking for new kid-friendly destination ideas.
You can fill out the form below, or email me at email@example.com.
What Not to Write to Me About
- Guest posts. This is my own personal travel blog.
- Sponsored posts. Your “article” with casino links isn’t exactly a perfect fit for my site.
- Link placement/swaps. I don’t play SEO games.
- Requests to plan and book your entire RTW trip. I’m not a travel planner or travel agent.
- Requests to review your app/website/product/song/ebook/Kickstarter campaign. There are a million great ideas out there and I unfortunately don’t have time to review everything that people send me.
- Requests to have your commercial site listed on my Resources page. I only list family travel blogs.
- Requests to share your article across my social media.
- Anything relating to your SEO, web design, or web traffic services.