What to Write to Me About
- Questions about family travel.
- Proposals for partnering, per my Work With Me page.
- If you’ve found something amazing, unique and kid-friendly somewhere in the world, please let me know!
- If you represent a destination, hotel, travel product/service or PR firm and you want me to be aware of you, great! I only recommend places and things that we have personally tried out and loved. I’m always looking for new kid-friendly destination ideas.
You can fill out the form below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Not to Write to Me About
- Sponsored posts. Yeah, your “article” with casino links isn’t exactly a perfect fit for my site.
- Guest posts. This is my own personal travel blog.
- Link placement/swaps. I don’t play SEO games.
- Requests to plan and book your entire RTW trip. I’m not a travel planner or travel agent.
- Requests to review your app/website/product/song/ebook/Kickstarter campaign. There are a million great ideas out there and I unfortunately don’t have time to review everything that people send me.
- Requests to have your commercial site listed on my Resources page. I only list family travel blogs.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Comment from Travelbabbo.com’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]