What to Write to Me About
- Questions about family travel.
- Proposals for partnering, per my Work With Me page.
- If you’ve found something amazing, unique and kid-friendly somewhere in the world, please let me know!
- If you represent a destination, hotel, travel product/service or PR firm and you want me to be aware of you, great! I only recommend places and things that we have personally tried out and loved. I’m always looking for new kid-friendly destination ideas.
Email me at ‘eric -at- travelbabbo -dot- com’.
What Not to Write to Me About
- Guest posts. This is my own personal travel blog.
- Sponsored posts. Your “article” with casino/vaping links isn’t exactly a perfect fit for my site.
- Link placement/swaps. I’m not going to add your post link or site link to an existing post.
- Offers for unpaid affiliate/commission/revenue-sharing partnerships.
- NFTs and Crypto.
- Requests to plan and book your RTW trip. I’m not a travel planner or travel agent.
- Requests to review your app/website/product/song/ebook/Kickstarter campaign. There are a million great ideas out there and I unfortunately don’t have time to review everything that people send me.
- Invitations to interview authors or people who have created apps and travel products/services.
- Invitations to place my content on different platforms or apps in order to charge people for access. My content will always be available for free on this site and my social media.
- Press releases for destinations or activities that you want me to cover on my blog / share with my readers. I only write about things we’ve personally experienced.
- Offers to provide me with a lifelong subscription to your app or membership in your program in exchange for promoting the app/program. If I’m marketing for you I expect to get paid.
- Requests to have your commercial site listed on my Resources page. I only list family travel blogs.
- Requests to share your article across my social media.
- Anything relating to your SEO, web design, or web traffic services.
- Guest posts. Seriously. I don’t accept outside content.
Note: I had a contact form here, but due to the sheer volume of spam I deleted it (November 2023). Please email me instead at ‘eric -at- travelbabbo -dot- com’. Just don’t ask me to publish your crappy guest post!