What to Write to Me About
- Questions about family travel.
- Proposals for partnering, per my Work With Me page.
- If you’ve found something amazing, unique and kid-friendly somewhere in the world, please let me know!
- If you represent a destination, hotel, travel product/service or PR firm and you want me to be aware of you, great! I only recommend places and things that we have personally tried out and loved. I’m always looking for new kid-friendly destination ideas.
You can fill out the form below, or email me at email@example.com.
What Not to Write to Me About
- Guest posts. This is my own personal travel blog.
- Sponsored posts. Your “article” with casino/vaping links isn’t exactly a perfect fit for my site.
- Link placement/swaps. I’m not going to add your post link or site link to an existing post.
- Requests to plan and book your RTW trip. I’m not a travel planner or travel agent.
- Requests to review your app/website/product/song/ebook/Kickstarter campaign. There are a million great ideas out there and I unfortunately don’t have time to review everything that people send me.
- Invitations to interview people who have created apps and travel products/services.
- Offers to provide me with a lifelong subscription to your app or membership in your program in exchange for promoting the app/program. If I’m marketing for you I expect to get paid.
- Requests to have your commercial site listed on my Resources page. I only list family travel blogs.
- Requests to share your article across my social media.
- Anything relating to your SEO, web design, or web traffic services.
- Offers for unpaid, affiliate-based partnerships.
- Guest posts. Seriously. I don’t accept outside content.