Note: This page is part of my Top Spots. I’ve done a lot of photography workshops and expeditions around the world, and these are my top recommendations. If you book trips or shoots with any of these groups and are happy or unhappy afterwards, please let me know!
Photo Workshops and Expeditions (Adults)
- Piper Mackay Photography. Africa-centered. Small groups. Very well organized. I got a greater number of amazing shots on my trip with Piper Mackay than I have on any other trip.
- National Geographic Expeditions. Larger groups, but the NatGeo name opens doors so you get some very cool cultural/educational elements in addition to great photos.
- Santa Fe Photo Workshops. Their workshops in Santa Fe are excellent, but they also organize really good, small group trips around the world. Primarily Cuba and Mexico.
- Nomad Photo Expeditions. My trip to China with Nomad was perfect. I got excellent images, it was a small group, and the main photographer and local guides were great.
- Flytographer. Marta from Flytographer photographed us in Venice. It was a great experience, and it’s nice to finally have photos with me in them! I would love to book them again in another city – they have photographers all over the world.